Do guys with tattoos want girls with tattoos?

I don't have any tattoos, if I were to get any it would be something that meant something to me. I think tattoos on guys are hot but do guys with tats just want a chick with them? Or does it not matter? I know not everyone is the same so I'm asking for what people personally think.

Not a question for guys without any to talk about how they hate chicks with tattoos.

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• They might, but I think in general its not going to be a requirement or anything. They probably would appreciate a somewhat 'edgy' look though. If you are trying to get some attention, try a piercing first, like noise or lip, if that gets you the guys you want, then no need to go farther right?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I would thing all human chalkboards would be drawn to one another. Like fat people. Or lepers, even.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really, beauty is more genetic for girls than anything else. I'd prefer a girl with some artsy tats because that's just sexy, but what do I care if she has none

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a tattoo and I wouldn't mind a girl with a tattoo although it would depend on her tattoo but if I did have a tattoo I wouldn't mind f she didn't it's more bout what she is like rather than a tattoo

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not ;P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• when I first got with my boyfriend he has some tattoos 3. and I didn't have any . He didn't really care, but asked if I wanted to get any. And at first I didn't but then I changed my mind and not I have more tattoos than he dose lol so it's like a competion. All my tattoos have meaning tho . so I didn't get them for fun. But now I have noticed I like guys who have tattoos as well. As long as their not stupid ones. It's a plus

0|0
    0|0
  • it really depends on the person, if they have tattoos, id assume they want someone with them as well.

0|0
    0|0