Do you think I'm I attractive?

I know it sounds so shallow to ask this or like I'm fishing for a complement but I'm just curious because I've never dated anyone. I'm wondering if guys think I'm attractive. I have a few pictures on my profile.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. You're fine lol. Just a recommendation- don't try to pose in your pictures... I think you would look really cool in just a nature pic or something.

XD. That, and I'm surprised that people aren't trolling on this question, usually happens when someone asks, oh am I attractive. Rofl.

• thanks for the advice and yeah I was kind of afraid of that.

• haha. yeah. just look natural- your pics would turn out a whole lot better. and yeah... haha. its weird. usually people troll about it, but you're new on here =P

What Guys Said 3

• You're attractive, but I notice from your pictures that the way you wear your hair has an effect on the way you look. Please take a look at them.

• you are attractive to someone but I'm not that someone

• Yes, you are very attractive. I'm getting an erection looking at your picture right now =0)

What Girls Said 9

• Your pretty :) Nothing to worry about, stay healthy and smile a lot, because you have every reason to :)

• your kinda pretty

• You're Attractive.

• You're average looking, so yes, you'll be attractive to a fair amount of guys.

• It is not unusual for someone to be 16 and have not dated someone.

• u're pretty average.. so ya.

• You're average.

• Yeah

• You are pretty. You still have some maturing to do so your face will improve. It will get better, don't worry. I've seen girls who I don't find pretty get guys your time will come. Your hair looks great curly btw.