Is there anyway I can look more attractive?

Idk, I mean I'm not ugly and I think I look okay. It's just that I've never had a boyfriend, nor do I think I can compete with all the millions of prettier girls out there for a decent guy (like those "hot" girls/blonde bombshells or whatever). And like I think my personality is okay because I have good close friends.

Thanks :) Forgot to mention that pics are in my albumm

Most Helpful Guy

• ru frm south india or something ...u look good like a south india actress or something ...tum ek kaam karo start working out ...do cardio ...it will give your face a better shape and also will remove any pimples etc and do drink around 2-3 litres of water this is what I do and you can see the impact in my album

What Guys Said 5

• Work out, eat right, look healthy. Learn to dance and sing, enjoy yOur life and others will be atttracted to you.

• there are many ways from beauty products to strict diet to working out etc etc...but the most effective way is to think that your looking good only then it will actually work for u

• OMG

Indians are always pretty, Don't worry ha ha :)

• You seem pretty enough. More than likely you just don't talk to guys.

• I don't know, there's some tricks but it hardly matters. If you just want a boyfriend just meet new people and be patient.

What Girls Said 3

• Dress up, make up~Help you to make you more beautiful! You have a good personality is good! Guys love you not only for your face, but your kind heart! You need more social activities, like attending parties, traveling etc. It helps you know more guys~

• So if you don't have good close friends, your personality is not okay?

• You're pretty, I don't get why no one is dating you. Are you like really shy or something?