Ladies, how tall is your boyfriend?

Do you like his height? Do you wish he was taller?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's 5'6.. Short, dark, and handsome. :D

Sure, I wish he was taller.

• How tall are you?

• What height do you normally like or have dated?

• 5'10-6'3 Anything under is fine too obviously lol..

My ex is 5'10, others guy I've talked too were like 5'10-6'1..

What Girls Said 14

• He's 5'11. I don't wish he were talker or shorter. Height is not something that I put much emphasis on. Being 5'1 myself I've been with guys my height to a guy that was 6'2. It doesn't matter to ME

• He'a a bit shorter than me. It would be nice if he's taller but I really don't mind..if anything, I wish I'm shorter... (I'm 5' 5" now. Being an Asian in an Asian country, most girls here are shorter..meh)

Oh, he's not yet my boyfriend by the way..

• He is like 5'4 then?

• A little of both. I'm 5'11, from the looks of it girls only let height play a factor for a short amount of time.

• I don't think you need to be insecure at all~~

well it hasn't been easy for me nor for my crush. It's been 4 years and there's still no label for our relationship..not sure because of our heights or that we haven't finished studying..

• I've dated short guys and tall guys. I like taller guys because I don't feel that the only reason they are with me is because I'm short and that's all they can get. I've only really been with a few taller guys. one of two of them "just happened". I'd prefer a taller guy...my father is 5'10, anything shorter than that is asking something from me!

• He's 6'4.

I don't wish he was taller, no.

• He's 5'11 and I'm 5'4. Perfect height.

• i like guysthat are my hieght not toooooo tall but not a midget

• He's 5'11. His height doesn't really matter to me though. I would still love him, even if he was 10 inches shorter.

• 6'3" /// I'm 5'3" I love it because ideal height for me is between 6' -6'4" :)

• how did you manage that?

• do you ever feel guilty when you see a taller girl who does not have a bf? or do any of your taller girl friends rub off bad vibes on you for talking to taller ppl?

i'm only asking because I'm 5'2 and I always get inquiries from people who are around 5'5, 5'7, 5'8. maybe I got too excited when someone taller was actually talking to me or something. I don't know , but I know that my father is 5'10 so I'm making a rule: anything shorter than that can kiss my ass.

• you sound retarded... if you only judge a guy on height... I don't limit it to 6' and up if a shorter guy approaches me and he seems worth it I will give him the time of day... my ideal height is just what I end up with usually maybe because they see me noticing them... Taller is a preference for me not a requirement .

• He's 5'6" and nope I love his height =)

• How tall are you? What do you love about his height?

• 5'3" I love that he's still taller than I am, but not so tall that I have to tilt my head back to kiss him. And he's really comfy to cuddle with too.

• He is 6'3" and it's a good height but when we hook up, sometimes it's a little awkward maneuvering.

• Do you mind the awkwardness? How tall are you?

• No, we just have to reposition ourselves sometimes. We're both good sports about it. I'm 5'6".

• 5'11". His height is perfect.

• I'm 5'5, he's 5'10. He's perfect as he is

• I am 5'3 and he is 5'7.

• I"m 5'3 and he's 5'9 sort of because he hunches so it feels like he's shorter than 5'9

do I like his height? Yes

do I wish he was taller? nah

What Guys Said 0