Tattoos on thighs?

I'm just wondering what you guys and girls think about thigh tattoo's. I'm thinking of getting a rose with vines going around my thigh. Would it look good or slutty?

Also have any of you had a tattoo on your thigh? If so, does it hurt? Give me a pain scale of one not being painful to 10 being extremely painful.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tattoos look slutty in two places. On your lower back, and on your lower abdomen. The exception is when a tattoo in those locations ties into a larger tattoo.

A tattoo like you describe would look good, in my opinion.

As far as pain goes, expect it to be around an 8.

• Apparently it doesn't hurt but everyones different I guess.

• Oh, it'll hurt at least a bit. There's needles involved, after all.

But if you go in expecting it to be really bad, it won't seem so bad when it happens.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on the quality of the tattoo. I like it on the thighs, think it's very alluring. Try to get the best one you can!

• I'm gonna go into the tattoo studio and but take a picture with me and put my own twist on the design.

• That's a good idea. Nothing worse than going into a shop and picking something off the wall.

• That's cool, customize it but don't get over excited about it. Keep it hot ;-)

• I demand pictures of the tattoo.

I also demand pictures of your thigh. For educational purposes.

• that would look soo very attractive. like the rose being right on your thigh. and having the vine wrapping around. thats very attractive

• Major turn off

What Girls Said 2

• I don't have any tattoos so unfortunately I won't be any help as to the pain issue but I think whether or not it looks good really depends on the design, how big it is and you yourself personally. Just in general though, I think that particular tattoo you're describing sounds quite interesting and no I don't think it's slutty.

• Looooove them. I don't have a thigh piece, but one of my girlfriend's does and it looks amazing. She said it did hurt though, much more than her other tat (which is on the centre-left of her back). Would be worth it though and at least there is no bone if it's on the side.