What do you think of girls who were short shorts, mini skirts and dresses?

What do you think of girls or women who were short shorts , mini skirts and very short dresses. Do you find it appealing? Unappealing? Or you don't care? Guys, what's the first thing that comes to mind when you see a girl or woman dressed like that? Would you consider them girlfriend material? Or it doesn't matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• I try to look as much as possible without getting caught. Dresses that are very short kind of defeats the purpose. Miniskirts and short shorts are fine

What Guys Said 14

• Love it. My girlfriend loves to wear that stuff and I even bought her some short shorts and a mini skirt to wear.

• I, as an European, like mid-thigh dress, plaid skirts with best fit tops: chiffon, wool, or light-cotton thin tops, sleeveless tops and sometimes not too revealing croptop.

Many guys including me dislike short shorts on girls which are too revealing, provocative and promiscuous. They look trashy, wasted, rude, indiscreet and sleazy on those naughty, sexy-aggressive, offensive pairs of shorts.

as long as your clothes range from modest to slightly revealing/showing some tiny bit of skin, people are fine with it. Many are strict on this because they don't want their girl/daughter to witness and engage in sexiness, cleavage display, growl, coarse arrogance in their dressing, and shaking ass off for money. Today, we have a whole lot of promiscuous, prudish, negligent, sleazy women in our generation.. We should not be that cheap and we never can be that cheap. Many can afford to uphold their family with standards in their living and dressing. So, modesty, being genteel, graceful, decent, righteous, genuine, and discreet are of high quality and should be incorporated. You understand this more when you have to rear children properly for them to become good kids.

• I like it. It means (to me) that the woman is outgoing, has confidence, feels comfortable with her body, and is not afraid to show off some skin.

• Like it. Sure, if I were single, could be girlfriend material.

• Totally fine.

What would diminish her girlfriend-material value is -how she acts- not how she dresses.

I know girls who dress kinda conservatively but are whoring around and in denial about it.

• If you're at a bar/club dressed like that, you're asking for it

But if you're just out, looking like that, sure why not, I mean all you're doing is showing how good your legs look, nothing wrong with that

• I think they're meh , my penis on the other hand would like to something's to you.

• I like skirts it makes a girl seem girlie which is good

• Very feminine, and I want a feminine gf.

• first thought, she must have legs of a goddess. and usually they do have them types of legs. and yes, i think that would be girlfriend material

• Since I am a thigh guy...I find it very appealing indeed...gf material? idk..don't think I ever had a girlfriend like that...I think it would bug me if my girlfriend was always getting hit on by other guys though...(:

• Sexy.

• very nice.

what's under it ?I hope a black or pink thong . :)

• Appealing (as long as she has a nice body, if she's out of shape no way). Doesn't make a difference to whether I see her as girlfriend material or not, although at the time all I'll be thinking about is how much I want to f*** her.

What Girls Said 1

• schluts.

jk.

Depends how they wear it.

Personally I wear them occasionally.

I think those girls have balls. They have the balls to damn well be half naked. I think they have strong confidence.