This may be a weird question but why are girls obsessed with shoes?

Like girls have a crap load of pairs but for why? Obviously it's different for guys but I just can't comprehend the shoe fetish.

Does any girl have a logical answer?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know either lol. I have one pair of sneakers and I've been buying the same type of Adidas Samba since high school, I have snow boots, flip flops, and I have maybe 3 pairs of assorted special occasion shoes...6 pairs of shoes in total in my closet. it is beyond me why some women have 30+ pairs of shoes. every guy I've ever talked to says that they don't notice what's on our feet unless they're thigh-high stripper boots. so not only is the habit expensive, but guys don't even really care about what we have on our feet lol.

What Girls Said 5

• Its because no matter how sh*tty you feel, bloated, period bulge, insecure about your weight shoes always fit. You don't have to diet or work out for months shoes are the reliable pick me up not to mention how pretty they are and I'm in no way what people would consider a girlie girl. I know most guys cannot understand why we torture ourselves in heels and sometimes do irreversible damage but its because heels make your legs appear slender and longer and so give a woman confidence. That's my tuppence worth

• Why do men love cars? Its fine to have one to take you places but some guys invest so much into it and like to dream of buying a few awesome ones etc.

Or whatever it is that you like particularly. it's an accessory.

We feel prettier when we wear pretty shoes, thus we buy em. Just like you buy whatever you like that makes you feel good.

• shoes always fit. when clothes don't fit it's often our body's fault for being too whatever if shoes don't fit it's the shoe's fault.

• the answer might not satiate your logic, since you are not a woman and won't be able to relate, but I just love shoes. they spice up any outfit, can make your outfit look different and they just look good. I love it, there are things guys are obsessed with that I don't get but whatever that's life. people have their own thing

• I only have a few varieties, but one of the reasons is that our outfits are more varied than men's. Even a dude has to notice that sneakers with a dress looks pretty stupid.

Also, there are tons of guys with lots of shoes -- not necessarily high heels, but there are guys who stand in line to buy the new Air Jordans, etc.

What Guys Said 0