Why do the gorgeous girls never get asked out?

OK, so in my life I've only met 2 girls that I would describe as being gorgeous, and I mean completely drop dead gorgeous look like they just walked out of a magazine type of gorgeous. And, they were very nice and intelligent girls, and not high maintenance either, but neither of them had ever been asked out.

Men why wouldn't you ask out a girl like this?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Catch-22 experiences

Flip a coin with these types

Heads = a gal next door, full on fun, down to earth

Tails = date from hell + stalker or back stabber to maintain rep

Yes, I knew/know plenty of fun ones that sit at home - this gets MUCH worse when older, so tell them to act more friendly, even ask out the good ones they see

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Ego suicide.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well the gorgeous girls I seen keep giving me crossed arms and just stare.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't think they stand a chance.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Its likely because a lot of guys are intimidated by them, and they assume that because they're so gorgeous they'll never have a chance in hell with them. That and I think a lot of guys assume that gorgeous girls are high maintenance and bitchy, which isn't necessarily true.

0|0
    0|0
    • I also assume that there's and way in hell they are single and have a boyfriend already. that's my reason I don't approach them anyways. :-/

• The gorgeous girls I know always get asked out.model chicks get the most attention.I only hear about beautiful girls never getting asked out on the internet

0|0
    0|0