Would you rather your girlfriend have big boobs with a flat-ish butt or a big butt with small boobs?

I know this is kind of a weird question , but it seems like guys today are always talking about big butts and personally my butt isn't that big , it doesn't really run in my family . I do actually have pretty big boobs ... I think personally I'd rather have the first choice ... anyways I was just curious .

Most Helpful Guy

• I like both or either, it varies from time to time :Pl. I wouldn't complain at all if my girlfriend didn't have either though because I wouldn't strictly be in a relationship with her just for that but my preference kind of changes. I love boobs and I love ass, I could prefer one or the other, I mean what's not to like, id happily play with her boobs without a complaint lol

• believe me, for most guys your boobs will be hot as f***. They are soft and feminine :P

• well its that and also because it usually feels good to them too

• Okay , well that works for me :P

What Guys Said 10

• Ass. In a denim miniskirt, the combo of nice legs and a firm butt just...damn. Nothing sums it up better than that.

• i prefer a nice ass

• first option

• i'm an ass man so I'll take the ass for sure.

yuuum, ass.

• Yes.

• nice ass boobs are just icing on the cake;)

• Second Choice

• I like a toned round butt, but boobs, if she is small is okay to me. But she has to have an a$$. I don't want to be looking at a pointy butt when I'm doing her from behind.

It looks like fresh triangles instead of anything round. Tragic and Terrible. She needs to do some squats or something tone up that butt.

• I'll take the boobs please! What size are you packing?

• umm ... ha ha . that's personal .

• Well ... ha ha , they're actually kind of irritating .

• The penises or the guys attached to them? :P

• I prefer her to have a working vagina.

What Girls Said 3

• im 38DD all natural and I have a bubble butt that my ex LOVED! I have a little bit of both which I love. only thing is is if I lose weight they both go away :(

• I had both:) till I lost weight and lost my butt:(

• lol you're saying that because that is what you have.. and I don't know.. if I were a guy probably butt.. butt is more defining of a girls shape