Is it normal for girls if..

Okay so is it normal for girls to have hair on their brest? Like I noticed some hair around the nip part. Is that normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• completely normal. its caused from a hormone imbalance. sometimes I will get one ot two but they will fall out and go away then come back randomly. your hormones change everyday and anything can affect them from stress to what you eat

• thanks for best answer :) as everyone else says if you don't like them just cut them with some scissors or pluck them. its very normal is a lot of girls and women so don't sweat it

What Guys Said 1

• honestly, I've only seen it once, and I passed up on sex with her because of was such a turn off.. I'd recommend just plucking it or w.e

What Girls Said 3

• yep totally normal and common

• Yup its normal. The human body is naturally pretty hairy. Some of us just have hair thicker and darker in certain areas. Pluck it if it bothers you.

• Completely normal.

Pull them out if you do not like it, dear.

Don't stress.