Is it odd that my girlfriend weighs over 200Ibs...?

My girlfriend weighs approximately 250 Ibs. It's odd because people stare at us lots. SMH and not sure what to think. My friends always say things but I'm just not sure. We have ultimate sex. by the way, she is black too. I'm beginning to wonder because I'm in shape and she's not. Be honest. I know one of her X bf's and he's f***ing ugly. Is it odd to you if you seen us in mall together?

Sometimes I get this weird feeling like wtf am I doing...The only thing we do well together is crazy sex every night over and over. I'm 32 and she's 21. I always dated woman with the best bodies and BIG butts. Don't get me wrong, my girlfriend has a big butt but also everything else is f***ing BIG...WTF
We deeply in love with each other, very deep in love. Sometimes I just go in a f***ing daze and think like damn...I sound f**ked up but it's truth!

Most Helpful Guy

• If she is meeting your emotional and physical needs, why do you care what other people think? She sounds like a great girl to me. Don't try to change her.

What Girls Said 3

• Not sure...if...trolling?

• I think it's cute. Love isn't about looks it's about the person and the chemistry. Definitely do not break up with her just because other people are talking. But being honest I probably would look at you funny too. But do what you want not what your friends want

• Really? You would look at me funny? lol why? because her weight...?

• idk it just seems like most hot or decent looking guys try and go after girls who are hot and skinny. But I'd also look at you guys in an admirable way because you're breaking the norms

• I see...thanks.

• hey if you're really into her size doesn't matter ... just be happy and ignore everyone else

What Guys Said 2

• i know she don't fuc with me, so I ain't gont post on her sh*t lol but I agree, it seems like you trolling my dude

• man you a clown dude. This sound like that movie called shallow hal. hahahaha