A little more fat with bigger boobs...Or leaner with smaller boobs?

What would you prefer? I've started going to the gym and my body overall looks better - but my boobs have shrunk :( and they were not that big to begin with. I'm about a size 10 -12 bum, 8 waist and only a small B cup for boobs.

I'm 170cm and 58kgs.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your measurements mean nothing to me either.

I prefer small boobs, and I prefer curves... so if I had to choose, I'd go with the smaller boobs and leaner body. But that's because small boobs edge out the curves thing for me. Not because I don't like curves.

• I don't think you get it. Numbers mean nothing to a guy. We're visual creatures. If you want us to say if your figure looks good, we need a pic, not statistics.

• The guy below you asked for height and weight... :)

What Guys Said 9

• What the hell is a size 10 - 12 "bum"? You mean your bumper cheeks? God, I love you British chicks, the way you use our language is enticing... LOL And what, praytell is an "8 waist". I would so love to get a look at you to learn what your measurements actually mean...

• leaner/smaller.

• B's are nice. Be happy with yourself.

• You're attractive only when you are well in your shoes. Do what suits you the best.

Boobs' size is so secondary, seriously...

• I personally don't mind small boobs, but I do prefer a small/petite girl althought boobs are nice and all I don't really mind a b cup my girlfriend is a 32b, but then again I'm more of a butt guy xD

• sorry measurment numbers mean nothing to me I have no clue what good numbers are.. I'm not a chick. depends on your weight.. generally leaner is better but again I'm going tp need ypur weight and height to give a good answer

• Leaner and smaller looks better anf feels better to hold! Keep up the good work!

• I prefer leaner, with small boobs...I don't like big boobs. A handful is enough =0)

• there's always breast implants. (as long as you get a good boob job- there are ones that look real and feel pretty real).

Plus no one likes fat chicks, even fat chicks want to be skinny.

Better to be skinny with no boobs at all than to be fat.

What Girls Said 0