Do you ever wish that you were born ugly and that you stayed that way?

I do everyday, because if I was ugly then ill see people for who they really are. Blind eye

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand what you mean. It's a privilege to see people for who they really are, not everyone deserves to see how great someone is.

What Guys Said 1

• I understand what you mean. I mean I want to be attractive, but at the same time I want to understand what life is like through a "ugly" person's perspective and be able to see people for who they are.

What Girls Said 2

• if you wish to be ugly then you don't know how difficolt is their life.. you can always do something to be ugly.. become extremely fat for example, if it's your wish.

Are you so extremaly attractive? or don't you have enough empathy to not judge people because of look without experiencing their situation?

• I don't need to be ugly to see people for who they are. I wouldn't wish to be ugly, but I wouldn't mind it. I'm not looking to attract anyone with my looks.