I went out last night. I had a suit and Bow tie on. It's my birthday!

I recently read a question on here about if girls like bow ties or not. I went out last night for my birthday, on the town with my friends and I decided to wear a bow tie with my suit. I'm told that it looks weird if it's not a formal event. Is this true? Or is it OK that I did that because I am the birthday boy. By the way, my friends wore down ties

Title should be "I went"

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually a few weeks ago, my friends bf( and his friends), all wore bowties since it was a birthday, and they pulled it off well, and it wasn;t a formal event because we went clubbing lol.

What Girls Said 2

• I think bow ties are extremely cute. I think bow ties can be worn in a fashionable and casual way, like this for example: link

link

if you pair it with a blazer and a casual button up shirt I think that it can look very stylish and attractive. I love bow ties :)

• If it is like a tux, then you would be fine with a bow tie. Otherwise as long as you wear it well and it matches and everything it should be fine.

What Guys Said 2

• If you need to ask, you probably aren't carrying it off.

It was evening. You're not a peasant. F- the haters.

• It's fine, if you like bow-ties.. I don't see anything wrong with it.

• I personally don't really mind either but..I thought I'd wear it