Guys would you feel uncomfortable if your girlfriend wore high heels and looks taller than you?

when normally she's just an inch or two shorter then you, so on an everyday basis she's at level with you but going to a party she wears high heels and now she looks a bit taller than you...would you want her to wear flatter shoes?

thanks for the feeback, please rate the question! someone has been downrating all my questions recently like 6 of them, I reported it to admins but they can't do anything about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not mind. I like girls in heels (even if they end up being taller than me).

What Guys Said 7

• I would probably want her to wear flatter shoes, yes, but if it was important to her to wear heels, I'd be fine with it. If she could go either way, then my preference would be flatter shoes.

• So she's 6'2 normally, and wears high heels to the party? Hmm. Well I'd rather she look her best then be shorter then me for that reason alone, so go for it I guess.

• Well thatd make her 6'4+ so yes it would.

• No how many guys can say my girlfriend is taller than me?

I'm in!

• P.s. if I like her then I like her for her and I don't want to change anything about her :)

• I prefer this

• I don't mind.. just a couple inches taller IN heels is no big deal

• No. I am secure about myself

What Girls Said 1

• My friend's boyfriend is an inch shorter than her and he won't allow her to wear heels anywhere