I want to do something drastic!

I want to either get my lip pierced (SnakeBites) get gadges in my ears or dye my hair like christina perri's or something along those lines I want to do something drastic if anyone has any idead comment!

Most Helpful Guy

• My female friend would help you. She dyes her hair wild every month with different color. And has actually pretty great sens of what is beautiful.

But I cannot help you :(.

• Well thanks still , just want to do something really drastic :)

• I don't really no what made me want to change its just that I've always looked the same and I hate that I hadn't changed at all ever and I want to do something to look different , I've alwasy had the same hairstyle and no matter what I do it always looks the same so I don't no what to do.

• :)

Very interesting actually. Hope you like the change.

What Guys Said 4

• Do anything you want to do, as long as it isn't PERMANENT. Realize that you are going through a phase right now, and that there is NOTHING WRONG with that at all, but that eventually you'll move on, and won't want this anymore, and any permanent alterations (gauges, piercings, tattoos, etc.) will only serve to be painful reminders of youthful short-sightedness and stupidity later.

Change your hair, change your clothes, change your music, change your style, change your make-up, anything like that that isn't permanent, and you're good to go.

• Dye your hair crazy colors! Piercings and gadges on women turn me off. But, it this is something you want to do, go for it. Oracle was right about things being permanent though...

• Not the gauges.

• okay , I was second thinking that one to , since your ears won't go back to normal.

• I seem to recall someone here saying snakebites don't close up all that well if you remove them, but whatever.

In my younger days, I dyed my hair temporary a few times, and I had a few piercings. In retrospect I should have dyed my hair more at that age, no reason not too.

• Okay thanks. I no its pretty drastic what I want to do but I think dying my hair is a good one to do. so I think I will do that one.

• You could drastically grow up :D

What Girls Said 2

• I do too which is why I'm dreading my hair when I find a place! Good luck!

• Get the piercing