What do I do about a swimsuit?

Okay, so I have a boyfriend, and he REALLY likes me. he thinks I'm beautiful, sexy, and charming, and he says he wants to take me swimming with him. buuutt...theres a problem. I have horrible belly rolls and fat, and it's hideous. I also have large thighs that overlap...like I feel so unattractive, I don't even OWN a bikini. but he's telling me to buy one for him...and I want to, I'm just afraid that when he sees me in it, he'll like think I'm hideous. like I think my fat stomach or legs will just erase all of the times he said I was sexy. I just don't know what to do, because I really like him. and he is just so sexy...and I feel like I don't even compare. ughh hellppp:[ ha ha and if you have any ideas on where to buy a good swim suit, or whatever that'd be nice too. :) thanks guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Look, whatever problems you imagine you have are probably amplified about 100 times in your mind, compared to how they actually are. Plus, he really just wants to see your boobs and ass covered in little bits of flimsy material, so he can watch you jiggle and sway when you walk. He won't be looking at your "problem areas", he'll be focusing on the parts of you that the bikini is keeping hidden from him, teasing him.

He knows what your body looks like already, and he finds you sexy and attractive, so start seeing yourself through HIS eyes instead of your own, and try to imagine what HE wants to see, instead of focusing on your own hyper-critical view of yourself. He'll be SO happy.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't be self conscious. Don't wear what he wants you to wear. Wear what you feel comfortable in. One piece might suit you better, or a skirted bottom

• he want to see your body style. it's on step of relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• Unless you've been wearing incredibly baggy clothes he has a pretty good idea of what your body looks like. Shoot for a halter top with good coverage and support, and avoid teeny bottoms- but other than that you just have to learn to like your body. Everyone has things they don't like about their body- but as cheesy as it sounds you have to embrace yourself, including your flaws.

• Has he seen you naked before? I would recommend a Tankini. The skirt is an A line skirt so it hides any imperfection's that you have in your thigh's. The tank will cover any thing going on in your stomach area. It will give you a perfect figure.