Favourite hair color on girls with brown skin?

So, I'm getting a bit bored with my hair color and thinking about changing it. I need ideas. At the moment it's brown/black and it hits my lower back.

I'm thinking about getting an ombre: link link but yeah, not sureee.

My skin is about this color: link

Cheers :)

Most Helpful Guy

• This "ombre" (that I've never heard of) seems like it would look nice... haha

I'm more of a fan of just solid dark hair tho... solid dark brunette/black, but mix it up! :)

What Guys Said 7

• My favorite is black, but I suppose that's no help.

• I tend to favor darker colors on girls with any type of skin tone. Black is my favorite, though looking at the context of the question, that probably isn't very helpful. The links you've posted would probably look pretty nice.

• Black or Purple

• Black fo sho. Almost pitch black might be good too. ;-)

• i can only think of black lol.

• That looks fake.

If you want to change your hairstyle maybe cut it to a shorter length, say shoulder-length or flip length but leave it black. link

• Black, dark brown, dark red is OK.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't like the ombre, there's a big chance that it'll just look like you don't have your roots dyed. My best friend is the same skin tone as you and she has a light brown (not too dark and not too light) with blond highlights/frost in it. It looks so good on her skin tone so I suggest that.

• Black hair with golden blond and redish blond highlights. Basically you will have 3 colors in total.

• I love the ombre look, that would be perfect for your skin tone

• Girls with dark skin look horribly unnatural with anything except black or brown hair, which is likely your natural hair color.

• a chocolate brown with caramel highlights would look amazing.

The ombre is nice too though

• Any chance you could find a picture of what you mean? :)

• link Something like this but the highlights could be slightly lighter. Warm hair colors like chocolate and caramel will make medium-warm skin tones stand out and "glow".

• looveee it

• when I was your age, I did the auburn highlights. We have the same complexion and I have black hair. The brownish red looks really good against the black.

• I'm brown and darker than you by a little bit.

I have black, curly hair naturally.

I have had two types of colors:

1) Auburn red

2) Dark blond, with a little dark brown (which is what I have now)

• don't go with that , it's so fake

I would say a nice natural blond like these would look really really good

link

• With brown skin o.O

• nonono. Blond hair generally looks awful and so fake on anything other than fair skin tones. Beyonce is the only exception, and even she looks better with darker hair imo

• I definitely don't think I could pull it off lol :P

• i like it, but I think reddish highlights look the best :)