Ladies, is this statement about men's suits true?

I know it's from a humor site, but is this a true statement... link

Most Helpful Girl

• true.

What Girls Said 6

• lol it is true

and ps: my virus scanner blocked something from that site! lol you might wanna run a scan on your computer =P

• I think it depends on the guy. If he's normally scruffy and then he cleans up, shaves, and put a suit on, yeah he'll probably look really hot. But if it's a guy who usually dresses nice and keeps himself clean and all, he'll look good, but then again he normally looks good. So it depends on the guy. :)

• Well, nah I wouldn't say that's a precise analogy. But I can reason for it...women are highly turned on by successful men. A man in a suit is most often associated with success/affluence. For example a business man or a lawyer/someone who has to dress in a suit a lot for work most likely has a high paying job.

• YES

• Aha true :)

• I love that site. It's not true for me, but I can see how it might be true for some women.

What Guys Said 0