What's this body shape pear or hourglass (Pic included)

I was just seeing some photos and I found out this photo I know this girl is skinny but what is her body shape?

Just for curiosity

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to tell because of the pose.

Hourglass - minimum 10 inch difference between bust/hips and waist. Her hips look wide enough, but I don't think her bust is. Hourglass figures usually have slightly broader shoulders to give that illusion of a 8 figure. It looks like she has around B cup breasts.

Pear - Wide hips, small waist and upper body. It's possible.

Straight - because of the way she's positioned, she could have a 'straight' body. If there isn't a massive difference between her bust/hip & waist size, she's probably straight/banana shaped. Most women are this shape. She has thin thighs, arms and core. Her butts poking out, so her hips probably aren't as big as they appear.

I reckon she's probably straight/banana shaped. Who cares, really. her body is bangin'.

What Guys Said 7

• A pear shape is someone with a big a$$ this is more like an hour glass but she is small on top, usually hour glass women have bigger busts, but if anything this is an hour glass figure,x

• hourglass

• Looks hourglass, but hard to tell from one photo.

• I'd say hourglass.

• probably the ruler/banana shape. It's hard to tell from that angle. You usually look at the front view. That girl obviously has her back arched to pock her ass out to look more curvy.

• Hourglass <3 <3 <3

• She's hot ;P skinny with assets is the best lol

What Girls Said 7

• Hard to tell from that pose - but I'd say hourglass. Her thighs are slim and hips seem pretty much in proportion to the breast.

But like I said - from that pose; couldn't really be sure.

• it's hard to tell from that angle but probably hourglass because her chest is quite bit. pear is where the chest measurement is smaller than the hips but the waist is still small

• why would this person have links above the picture called skinny ****s?

• I think it's more like a pear.

• she would only be pear shaped if you turned her upside down because she's nothing but boobs

• Why would I care I'm a woman!

• she's a skinny pear