How are Victorias secret models so skinny, but they still have boobs?

When I lose weight my boobs go away. I'm 5,10 and when I lose weight my boobs are the first thing to go. How do they still have boobs since they're so skinny?

Most Helpful Girl

• Implants and the extreme push up bras, plus some photo shop and some stuffing probably help. I think the girls look great, but the majority of them do not have really big boobs. I am a DD and I cannot shop at Victoria's secret. Their bras do fit small. In Victoria Secret bra's My room-mate is a D, and I am a DD+ in a regular bra, put us together and I am like 5x bigger. So ya, their bras fit much differently than normal bras.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. The majority of the Victoria Secret models are not D's, they are more likely A's, B's and some C's. Which would be normal for someone of that size. Push up bras add a few cups sizes. Especially when they add padding on top of that which some of VS's bras do.

Back in Tyra's day, she would have had C's or D's. But now the models are more fit and skinny so they are smaller.

There are some genetic freaks though. I lose weight and my boobs stay. But I am also a broad person. My shoulders, and hips are both wide. The boobs look normal for my size, and I would be wide at any size. And genetically I am just made to have big boobs. Some people are smaller framed, like most of the VS models and would have naturally smaller boobs. It's all about body type and proportion.

They just make do with what they have naturally and then add the bras in that make them look bigger.

Try doing some ab exercises. It will make you stand up taller and won't change your boob size. But still give you the look of a slimmer stomach.

What Guys Said 11

• 1. Implants

2. When you work out doing intense cardio you burn fat all over your body. But weight training can shape and lift certain body parts when you lift heavy.

• Implants.

I suppose there is the odd genetic freak, but if you look at models/pin up girls from the pre-implants era, you'll notice there are very, very few women who had large breasts without being a little 'curvy' all over.

• Victoria's Secret girls don't have THAT much "boob," they mainly just wear industrial strength push-up bras... ;)

I personally think VS girls are a little too thin/slender.

• Photoshop?

• That is why they're models. A normal girl, when losing weight will lose it from the boobs first, and hips last. A guy will lose it from the arms first and the stomach last. Breast augmentation will help these girls, but I've seen some anorexic girls that still have decent boobs on them. Just genetics I guess. And there is no such thing as targetted weight loss. Or else you'd have chick with flabby arms, big boobs, fat arse and six packs from doing cruches all day. Doesn't happen like that.

• implants?

• Genes, push up bras, photoshop, silicone.

• Silicon surgeries or creams :PPP

• Their models, they have money

• The power of push up bras?

• They either have implants, or they do targetted weight loss regimes to keep the chest big.

What Girls Said 10

• They don't really have that much in the way of boobs actually, they're pretty much all B cups, some less. It's the bras that make their boobs look enormous and let's face it, that's why girls go to VS for bras lol.

But to answer your question, people are built differently. When I gain and lose weight, it's all around my belly, my boobs don't get smaller if I diet and exercise. Other people gain weight in their legs and bums.

• the way they push up the boobs using the bras, and makeup to make it look like they do. They don't have boobs becuase most their measurements are 34-whatever-whatever. And those are mine but my boob size is only an A. Many models can't have big boobs because they wouldn't be able to fit into the clothes that they do.

• chicken cutlets stuffed in the bras or breast implants.

• Padding? They know all the tricks in the world...don't compare yourself to them...just strive to be healthy...that's hot! =)

• Modeling isn't for everyone which is why so few make it. VS models are taken seriously in the modeling world, simply because they're too thick and curvy(too much boobs and too much ass). But they work out pretty hard and go on ridiculous fasts for fashion shows and they're naturally like that.

• Implants most likely, or wearing tighter bras

• Because some of them have boob jobs, and wear the bra that make you go up 2 bra sizes.

• Well, because they're freaks of nature.

Also, photoshopping does wonders. And they wear bras that are too small for them to make their boobs look bigger.

• genes or implants.

• i remember that I read an interview and one of them said that on shootings she puts meat in her bra also they don`t have so big boobs probably they only look big because they wear a bit smaller bras then their actual bra size would be...

if you have a b cup try on an a cup and your boobs will look huge