Why do girls always prefer guys taller than them as boyfriend or husband?

Is there any lady who prefer guys shorter than her (sorry my English is not very good.i hope you understand what I mean)

then girls, what would you do,if your boyfriend or husband shrunk down to 2 inches tall because of a virus :)
Updating

Most Helpful Girl

• I like smaller/ shorter guys!

1 cause you don't have to strech your neck to kiss and such..

plus.. its better s.e.x LoL- It raelly is! Cause a mans best " part" fits you better if your about the same height as your man- or a bit taller!

Really girl! try it! And when you have enough confidence and self esteem you don't need that big protector nonesense ;-)

What Girls Said 6

• I know some tall girls (5'9+) who date guys who are shorter than they are. Most girls are shorter than the average guy, so finding a guy smaller than them really narrows the field to a few guys. That's the main reason you see mostly taller men with shorter women in a couple -- statistically, it's the norm.

Whereas, most women SAY they prefer a guy who is at least a bit taller than them, most would still go for a guy they have great chemistry with if he's around their height. I'm 5'6 and have dated guys who are also 5'6, but barely even know guys who are under 5'6, for instance.

Also, some women are self-conscious about their own size and have been told (much as men are told about height) that men seek to be larger and more powerful and are most attracted to women who make them feel that way. Some may turn away from smaller men for fear that the man would resent this.

• Some don't care... I have dated shorter guys before. But, majority is taller.

For some girls, it gives them a sense of security...like they will be safe with them. Yes, I know...size means nothing. But, subliminally, it might :)

• I told you...height does not matter to me.

• well, I am 5'11 but I didn't know you knew that. I still say height doesn't matter. However, my current is 6'0

• I have giantess fetish,do you know it?

• for the same reason that guys prefer girls who are shorter than them...

• it doesn't matter for me.i can alllow a girl taller than me

• it all comes down to the idea of protection. my ideal man would be tall but that doesn't mean I won't give the time of the day to short men. these are my thought patterns

'i would like a tall man but I don't need a tall man' at the end of the day other things out run this characteristic like the persons personality.

• I'm not sure, I think it's just one of those things that have been engraved in our brains through nature.

• It's masculine. Would you want to date a girl who was jacked with bigger muscles than you?

What Guys Said 1

• Why would a woman want to dance with a shorter guy who is constantly motorboating her on the dance floor?