Liquid or pencil eyeliner?

girls, which one do you like better? why? have you tried them both?

Most Helpful Girl

• They all suck..if you buy sh*tty quality.

Liquid can get crusty and cruchy and crinkle crumbs on your eye.

Or when it isn't pigmented...leave a transperant line on your eye.

Pencil can suck becaue it smears too much..every pencil I tried has always smeared.

As for gel liners...I find them a tad better that liquid atm...I have the loreal one and I like it...it can get a little dry though.

#TeamGelLiner

What Guys Said 2

• Disclaimer : CoffeeCoffeeCoffee is not gay in any kind of way, he is a product of his upbringing lol

Not sure if this is common sense but with the pencils, if you use a lighter to heat up the 'lead' for 2 seconds and then apply, it tends to go on darker and more consistantly then normal.

So you'll have the neatness of the pencil with the consistancy of a liquid :P

• I normally use pencil

What Girls Said 14

• Either.

Both for different things.

I use pencil when I'm doing the whole smokey eye thing, or wearing it with any shadow really. It blends better.

I use liquid (well I use a pen, but it's liquid - just easier to use) when I'm just wearing eyeliner on its own.

• liquid

• Liquid. It stays on and looks cleaner.

• it depends on the look I'm going for.If I want something bold then I use liquid.if I want a softer look then I use a pencil.

• pencil from sallys because one little error on the liquid and its burning the shattongagas out of you're eye but both are easy to put on and look good

• Liquid for top, pencil for waterline. I like liquid more -only- because I'm still searching for a pencil that is long lasting.

• You can do so much more with a pencil liner, to me liquid looks to sharp and fake.

I have them both, but use the pencil more frequently.

• Pencil for me. I've used both and although the line is crisper and more dramatic with liquid, I'm pretty lazy and like how I don't have to be too precise or focused when I'm using pencil.

• I've only tried the pencil but my friends say liquid is better; guess I gotta go out and get one

• I have tried both and I don't use either of them regularly.

• i wear liquid on top. gives you a smooth line. and I like wearing pencil on the bottom. for smokey eyes, pencil on top.

• Pencil because liquid is too messy and hard to use, also harsh

• Pencil eyeliner.

Although, the liquid is clearer and good in drawing the lines.. but it makes my eyes look abnormally big and it bothers me... and when I happen to wash my face the black color will be all over my face and I will look like a panda! lol

But the pencil is neater and shows the shape of the eye in a clean way!

In general, I don't like putting make-up! I use it only when I have a party, because it bothers me! -_-"

• I tired them both, I like liquid it looks slighty better.