Has your significant other ever asked you to change the way you look?

Looking back on my pass relationships, I remember my ex and I were planning on a trip together. He wanted me to work out so I could look even sexier in my bikini. But I started to work out for myself not for him way before he ever asked me to do that. Anyway, I was wondering has your boyfriend ever asked you to change the way you look physically? If so how did you respond? Did you agree?

Not only directed to females but also males

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. The only thing he's requested is that I dye my hair soon, because my roots are growing out and the color has faded, haha. So I totally understand because I've been meaning to. Dye just hasn't been in the budget lately, we've had some money emergencies that have been more important than what my hair looks like. And I figure if he hated it that much, he'd buy me the dye himself, haha, so that usually shuts him up when I mention it. =P

What Guys Said 2

• No she hasnt

• Is this directed at females only? ..---->.."has your boyfriend"

• No, sorry I ment to say boyfriend or girlfriend

• yes..<----> Both directions...but not major things...no sense in asking a hippie to dress like a cowboy and vice versa...if my wife wanted me to either grow or cut off my moustache..I would do that for her...(:

What Girls Said 2

• one boyfriend asked me to dye my hair red. he had a thing for red hair so I got a weave, he loved it

• Lol was you ex a gym dude? Thats a strange request.
    But my boyfriend has asked if I'd ever pierce my nose or get a tattoo. I don't know why though.