Guys, do you ever wear a suit without a tie?

ive seen lots of men dress up that way, where they wear a suit but don't have on a tie, and I've done that myself also.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the suit, some are tailored to look alright without a tie.

But as a general rule, I'll always wear the tie. It's a fashion thing. A good silk tie which matches the suit well, is just as important to the overall look as a good pair of cufflinks.

What Girls Said 1

• I like them on guys

BUT

i like almost everything on guys , I'm not picky lol

What Guys Said 3

• its faux casual, very 'in' now if you're trying to impress someone with how cool you are. I dress that way with some of my young cousins just to fit in with the fake cool set.

• Yes. In fact, that's what I'm wearing right now.

Its kind of the top end of 'business casual' wear I work. I'm not seeing a client (which we'd wear suit+tie for) but I'm interviewing someone who will, I hope, be wearing a suit, so I'm dressed at the high end of what we wear around the office.

I do have a p.s. though.

• Sure. When I go to college, I wear a suit, but no tie because it's not very comfortable when I am leaning forward to write something. If I have a presentation in class, then I wear a tie.