Should I dye my hair blonde?

do you think I could pull it off? if it helps, look at the pictures on my profile so you can see my actual hair color, since my display pic is in black and white. my hair color is dark, so I am thinking about getting highlights and eventually bleaching it. I know bleaching is bad, but I also know how to do it right. lol.

but yeah, do you think I should do it? my boyfriend is totally against it but its my hair (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, why not. You can always dye it another color if you're unhappy with it.

What Guys Said 7

• If its something you've never done before, then I would say why not give it a try and see if you like it?... If not, you can always go back to your original color. Perhaps you could ease into it by trying highlights first and if you like your hair lighter with those, then try it fully blonde.

There's no harm in trying something that isn't going to be permanent, so perhaps go with the highlights first and if you like that, then try going fully blonde... :o)

I would say that although it is your hair, your boyfriends opinion should be important to you... So if it's something you really want to try, then explain to him that although it's something you want to try, it is only a temporary thing and you'll return to your original color once the blond has either grown out or your roots start showing through. If you want it to be permanent, then I think you should take your boyfriends feelings into account while knowing that it is ultimately your decision... He may like the blond, or perhaps he just likes you the way you are! :o)

Good luck if you decide to change your hair color in any way and I hope your boyfriend approves! lol

• Sure, especially an ash blond look would work fine for you. Your boyfriend is maybe a little concerned about how much attention you will get. You know how some guys are with cute blondes! Not that you don't get that sort of attention already, I imagine.

• ya because I heard blondes have more fun

• You look naturally hot. Give it a try, it's not forever =0)

• I'm mostly attracted to girls with dark hair to be honest. I love dark hair against white skin the darker the better. Not saying I don't like blonds or anywhere in between, it just depends on the girl really I guess, but I prefer dark. That's just me.

• I wouldn't do it, your hair looks great the way it is.

• NO! You look totally awesome the way you are! ):

What Girls Said 3

• i think your hair is too dark to look nice and naturally blond but if you are bored and want a change maybe do some lighter brown highlights throughout using the weaving highlighting technique for a more natural sun kissed look.

• DONT BLEACH ! simple answer :D

• i like it the way it is! natural is best!