Is long hair more attractive on a girl or shorter hair ?

I just got a haircut ( if you wanted to see it , it's my profile picture ) and before I cut it , it had grown past my shoulders , and literally the day after , when I went to school , many girls had gotten extensions ... should I get them ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehh, medium length to longish for me... passed shoulders to slightly longer.

What Guys Said 6

• thats crazy don't do what everyone else is b yourself. and your hair is not short I thought you meant emma watson short. if a girl is cute she's cute doesn't matter how short or long the hair. case closed

• Thanks ... I was just considering it cause one of my friends said I would look pretty with long hair ...

• Depends on how her upper body looks. Some girls look better with short hair, but most look better with long. Try both styles, and ask your girl friends for their opinion. If you have any close guy friends, ask for their opinion too.

• Short to medium. Natural is preferred.

• Guys generally like longer hair but if you can pull it off short(which I think you do) Its fine. DONT GET EXTENSION! I hate when girls get them, we know it's not your real hair.

• Shoulder length (like the avatar pic) is perfect for me. :)

• Depends on her facial features. Some look terrible in short hair and some looks terrible with long, while others simply just rock both. I, personally have no preference on hair length.

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys prefer long hair but your hair isn't that short.

guys say they don't like extensions but most of the girls they consider dimes have them. I think the weave/extension argument is kinda like makeup. so if you want extensions then you should get them but don't feel you have to, its up to you either way