Guys what do you think of girls with tattoos? Is it a turnoff?

And does it give you a certain impression like that she is easy or a slut?

And also I have heard that many guys think its hot is that true? I'm talking about tattoos kind of like the ones that Christina Perri has about that amount and in those places.

Most Helpful Guy

• The female body is an amazing work of art, and I see tattoos as graffiti; you can only ruin a good thing with a tattoo. I'm really glad that the fad is mostly fading out.

I can *deal* with smaller tattoos, as long as they aren't on a girl's face, neck, or boobs, but nothing more, with one exception:

If you're an "alt girl", such as "Suicide Girls", then the tattoos are part of a much larger look and lifestyle, and for some reason, I don't mind them as much (but I'd still prefer they didn't have them).

• Female AU: I have no piercings or tattoos of my own.

• Thats actually a really nice comparison the graffiti thing and I don't have any tats now since I'm too young but I kind of want to in the future and I do agree that theyre unnatural but I don't know why I like them too much :p

What Guys Said 11

• I don't mind if a girl has a couple of smaller tattoos, so long as they are nicely done. I hate it when people, both men and women, have junk inked on them for the sake of having it done. If a woman has a really well done sleeve, it's still not a turnoff to me to be honest. The only time when I think a girl is slutty with a tattoo is when she has a tramp stamp. And the only time I think a girl is stupid is when she has a tattoo is if it's complete sh*t or if it's an Asian character or whatever. I never understood why people get those.

Also, I have one tattoo.

• Like how small?

• Huh the site didn't let me post the Chinese...

• lol There was some popular picture online where a guy wanted to get a tattoo of a mixed martial artist, but it turned out that it translated to "sex milk"...f*** people are stupid.

• pretty soon tattoos aren't gonna have that "badass" or "slut" label anymore. I'm 24 years old and I bet in 10 years bosses and CEO's aren't gonna care how many tattoos you have because its gonna be the norm. as long as you can do the job then who are other people to judge u?

• I'm not sure about that people with tattoos are always looked upon as scary and mean ( I don't have any but I know someone who does and that's how people view her). And it is way harder to get a good job unless you cover them.

• Tattoos are not slutty on a girl. I do like tattoos just above the ass on a girl, but nowhere else.

• I think it all depends on the tatto. I like leg and back, belly tats on girls. I am not big into arm and sleeves but that depends on the girl. Like I love Kat Von D, but most girls wouldn't look good with all those tats.

• Yea I like her tattoos too but I would never get A's many A's her only some people can pull that off.

• Dont know who she is but I love it when girls have tatoos just as long as there not covered in them

• HUGE TURN OFF TO ME, and yes absolutely it does give that impression to me.

• its not like its a turn on but it looks good when the girl has a nice body and a good taste in tatoos. there are plenty of examples on the internet of tatoo fails

• Yea I know that they actually have to be NICE tattoos but I have heard a lot of guys or men say that they're hot and some think girls shouldn't have them for whatever reason. I personally think they're hot :p

• nope. turn off. I don't know why but girls with tattoos make me think of STDs

• no, don't get a tattoo! it looks trashy and cheap (unless you have a very small tattoo). I prefer feminine girls.

• Tattoos don't convey any sexual message other than the fact that they are a major turn off.

• Uphill battle for me. I have to fight to find her attractive.

What Girls Said 2

• I have tattoos... :)

• I'm curious if the guys that say "no" have tattoos themselves? Are there guys who HAVE tattoos but, think they're trashy on girls? I don't know if you would find that interesting too, but if so -- maybe you can add that to an "update" so guys can possibly say if they have tattoos or not along with their response to your original question?...