Who sounds hotter?

Girl 1.

Long straight blonde hair (past boobs)

Skinny, small boobs, tan, pretty face. Hazel eyes.

Girl 2.

Medium dark brown hair.

Same age but has the body of a ten year old. Tan, pretty face. Brown eyes

Most Helpful Guy

• That description alone doesn't give me enough information to tell which girl is hotter.

Plus, I don't believe Girl 2 really has the body of a 10-year-old boy. She might be slimmer or less developed, but to say she looks like a boy is probably exaggerating.

• No, she really does. She's like 18, 4ft 11. No boobs and a very childlike face. She litterally looks like a ten year old with makeup on.

• "Boy" wasn't in your question...

Well, if Girl 2 actually looked like a 10 year old, I'd probably think she was too young for me, even if she was actually older.

What Guys Said 2

• lol these are stupid. Without pictures, these mean jack squat. And even so, every guy is different and has different tastes.

• Sounds like you're hating on girl #2

What Girls Said 2

• I guess it would depend on the guy. It sounds like you're girl 1 and you're being critical of girl 2 for some reason. do guys like her more than you or what? if so, it could be her personality or sometime like that.

• LOL this question is so biased. No one but a pedophile would say Girl 2 now that you said "body of a ten year old".