Are thongs still worn by a lot of women or are boyshorts more common now?

Are thongs no longer in fashion or do a lot of women still wear them on a daily basis?

or is there another type now more favorable?

0|0
21|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I just wear a variety of styles. Thong, bikini, hipster boyshorts, cheekies, for the most part, and probably have equal amounts of each kind. Which ones I choose to wear depend on how they work with my outfit, which is most convenient, and then of course which underwear I have left that's still clean before I get around to doing laundry. =P I'll wear pretty much any of those styles with jeans, depending on the fit of them and what seams might show through, like yesterday I wore a thong with jeans and today I'm wearing hipster boyshorts with jeans. I usually prefer something with more coverage in skirts and dresses, I tend not to wear thongs with those kind of things because I feel a little too exposed, even if no one can see anything or even tell. It also depends on the fabric of the clothing and how it clings to me, have to make adjustments for that too.

1|3
    0|0
    • i understand. Thanks for sharing . :)

The hipster shorts, I searched google ,look hot and are probably more comfortable than thongs.

• Show All
    • No problem. =]

• Lol thanks. =] And yeah basically, I've got all kinds of colors and patterns and materials. Anything frilly and pretty, I dig it.

What Girls Said 20

• I still wear thongs more but I wear boy shorts too, just thongs a lot more.

2|4
    0|2
    • nice. is it because there more comfortable?

• I find bikini style more comfortable, booty shorts more sexy but I still wear thongs when the occasion calls for it.

0|2
    0|0
    • ok thanks.

• Show All
    • you can see what I have on my profile but that's it.

• why would I have a picture of my bum squarely on the internet, that's silly. my bum is very nice though, it's won first place with all of my boyfriends.

• I'm not a huge fan of boyshorts although it seems that many men like them. But to answer your question, I still wear thongs if the clothes that I'm wearing that day require them, i.e. I don't want to have visible pantylines. Otherwise, I wear regular bikini style panties.

0|2
    1|0
  • i wear thongs when I wear dresses, or tight fitting pants where a panty line would be noticable otherwise

2|2
    1|0
    • Nice. any pics to describe what you mean?

• boyshorts are my fave, and I only wear thongs when I wear leggings, dresses, skirts, or when my normal underwear run out lol

1|2
    1|0
  • i still wear them. I prefer boyshorts though

0|5
    0|0
  • Thongs are the only kind of underwear I wear. I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've worn any other kind of undies in the past year.

2|2
    0|2
    • Thanks.

Sounds good to me. :)

• Yeah I wear thongs almost every day. I hate panty lines! I wear cheeky underwear if I'm wearing a flowy dress or to bed. Those are the only two types I really wear, but that's just a personal preference.

1|3
    1|1
  • thongs are good if you don't want a pantyline but I like boyshorts better.

0|5
    1|0
  • Still worn. I still wear them , their my top choice next to boyshorts.

1|3
    0|1
  • and I've also read things like this about thongs elsewhere, not just this resource:: h ttp://www.strangecosmos.com/content/item/108004.html you have to make sure that h ttp is link internetsite bullsh*t won't let me post links!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't wear either of those, but hopefully by this summer I'll be a bit smaller and I'll be refreshing my whole wardrobe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Thongs ftw! A dancers best friend <3

2|1
    1|2
  • I wear thongs or g-strings every single day. Can't stand any other type of panties.

1|3
    0|0
  • I wear boyshorts :P

Thongs are comfortable and so are g-strings but I much prefer boyshorts.

0|2
    1|1
  • I wear thongs almost all of the time. I sometimes wear boyshorts still though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs are gross. I have a lot of boyshorts but I prefer bikini panties.

I think many women still wear thongs. Especially the ones who think the pantylineless look can only be achieved with thongs.

1|1
    0|0
  • I still wear thongs and love them as well as boyshorts

0|1
    0|1
    • Nice.thanks for sharing.

• I only wear them to hide panty lines

0|2
    1|0
  • i almost always wear thongs. they just look better under clothing and I like the "no panties" feeling.

0|2
    1|2

What Guys Said 2

• No thongs are disgusting

1|1
    3|2
  • Boyshorts are super and thongs really suck

1|1
    2|2