What are some cute things girls do that guys love?

I'm trying to be cute.

It would be nice if if a nice guy would try to get to know me. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I love when a girl has an opinion on something I'm interested in like sports and comics. But for a girl it could be dangerous for some girls because they don't know what there talking about, but if you could find something he's really into and have an opinion on it, and you know what you're talking about that's something guys love and it can really put you over the top. I'm a sucker for a pretty girl that knows what the hell she's talking about.

What Guys Said 3

• You don't have to be cute to have a nice guy try and get to know you, you just have to be genuine and confident and willing to have a little fun, ie just mess around verbally or flirtatiously, nothing better than a fun genuine flirtatious girl lol,x

• I love when girl smiles. Not like big fake smile all the time. But like she mean it. Like she enjoys me. I love when she is playful and does even crazy things that she wouldn't around others. When she is relaxed. Basically when she enjoys herself.

• Give me a random bear hug :D

What Girls Said 0