Guys, would you date a girl with this body type?

link

Is this type of body a deal-breaker? Even if she eats well and exercises but is having a hard time losing weight?

What if the girl is really nice and has a great personality? Is it still a deal breaker?

Most Helpful Guy

• My eyes, they burn.

Loosing weight isn't difficult and there's only a few valid medical reasons that can cause complications, most people just use 'it's a condition' as an excuse.

Consume less than you burn. It really is that simple, all it takes is willpower.

What Guys Said 8

• ew ... yes DEAL BREAKER ... if you eat well and exercise you will not be that fat. All you have to do is eat less calories than you burn or waste and you are guaranteed to lose weight. I don't care how great your personality is it would be covered up by all of that fat. Basically ... total deal breaker that isn't sexy at all.

• To be fully honest, no. When it comes to those types of body types, the "bigger" girls (no offense to anyone) I would be very picky. Don't get me wrong I like thick girls but with a girl bigger then I get very specific

• What are the specifics that you look for?

• its hard to say or give an example. Just a girl with more curves and not just a big stomach. Almost like a fit big girl and not just a flabby one

• it wouldn't be a turn on particularly, but it depends on a wide range of factors:

- what she actually looks like (the photo doesn't show a face)

- what her personality was like

- how she dressed (being larger can be a good thing if you dress right)

- what she was doing about it (if she was trying to lose weight for example)

i'm not really into very skinny girls so weight isn't an issue normally, but at the point it's affecting your health, there is a line.

• Not always. Personality makes up for a lot. I'm a runner, so the deal breaker for me would be if she didn't embrace my lifestyle. Anyone can be thin, it just takes a little bit of work.

• That's a little bit too much for me. There has to be some physical attraction there. Anyone can lose weight though, its a matter of motivation and doing the right workouts.

• Honestly, no. It's just not attractive to me. But I'm sure there are some guys that wouldn't mind it, or would even prefer it.

• like a whiskey-bottle:)

• Deal: broken.

What Girls Said 2

• you can't have a healthy diet and work out and still look like that, it's not possible, even if you had some serious thyroid condition.

• the stomach is actually not bad...the girl should just commit to working out daily at least an hr a day, do the elliptical machine for legs and arm exercises and also cardio...and she should be in shape in a matter of 8-10 months.