Quick laundry question!

do you mix the white underwear with the underwear or the white clothing when doing your laundry?

thanksss guys! since all of you had similar answers it was even easier, cos then I wouldn't have had to think about it more :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have white underwear but if I did then I'd put them in with the whites. Whites tend to get sorta grey otherwise.

What Guys Said 3

• Sometimes when color clothes are brand new, the color will wash off them onto the other clothes. I am very careful with anything brand new.

• I keep the whites alone and bleach the crap out of them.

• I wash all whites together in a load, and the colors together in a different load.

What Girls Said 5

• I put my whites,greys and light pastel colors all together including underwear. I put all my colors that are dark and pants together including underwear. I never put underwear separetely.

• You should always wash whites and colors seperately. I don't really though, nothing bad has happened yet...

• White in one wash

colors in another wash

darks in another

tip: if the item has a lot of white in it .. it can go in with the whites! :)

• but not if you plan on bleaching them

• If your bleaching them then do the same but only put in the ones you are bleaching

• I put them with the whites because then I can bleach them and not have to worry about ruining my colored ones :)

• Every color got there

own time,

that way you can put

more love into every piece no? =)