Quick laundry question!

do you mix the white underwear with the underwear or the white clothing when doing your laundry?

Updates:
thanksss guys! since all of you had similar answers it was even easier, cos then I wouldn't have had to think about it more :P

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have white underwear but if I did then I'd put them in with the whites. Whites tend to get sorta grey otherwise.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Sometimes when color clothes are brand new, the color will wash off them onto the other clothes. I am very careful with anything brand new.

1|0
    0|0
  • I keep the whites alone and bleach the crap out of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wash all whites together in a load, and the colors together in a different load.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I put my whites,greys and light pastel colors all together including underwear. I put all my colors that are dark and pants together including underwear. I never put underwear separetely.

2|0
    0|0
  • You should always wash whites and colors seperately. I don't really though, nothing bad has happened yet...

1|0
    0|0
  • White in one wash

colors in another wash

darks in another

tip: if the item has a lot of white in it .. it can go in with the whites! :)

1|0
    0|0
    • but not if you plan on bleaching them

• If your bleaching them then do the same but only put in the ones you are bleaching

• I put them with the whites because then I can bleach them and not have to worry about ruining my colored ones :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Every color got there

own time,

that way you can put

more love into every piece no? =)

0|0
    0|0