Getting a girl to shave lol!

I met this kinda cute girl today and we went for walk, she had hair on her chin looked like pubs. she's not the most girlie girly girl but wtf this might get on my nerves.

I just met her how do I bring it up.

Ah I texted her and asked how polite of me, I told her not to be offended at least :P She said she's German and then she told me she's going to bed and didn't respond to my goodnight.

Welp screwed up another one!

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmn girls are very sensitive to men's comments its a risky move. because even though its constructive criticism, that girl will always feel insecure around you like your checking out every detail about her and watching her...and its not a cool feeling.

do you like her? like are you interested? because if you are you can tell her that your attracted to her but then teasingly joke about her hair issue...in a nice way..

basically your gonna have to compliment her first and then jokingly tease her about it to HINT it

• she is she asked me right after what I thought of her.

What Girls Said 9

• This is the frist thing that came to mind

link if the link doesn't work look up pcos

• haha lmao rub her chin or something and then say eww wtf is that you should pluck that shirt (; lmao!(;

• I like this idea

• haha yes me to lol you could do better trust me I know lots of girls with out chin hair tha f***? (;

• dont think this was a good idea

• are you talking about peach fuzz hair that everyone has or like full on hair? I need pictures tbh.

• it was like strands of hair like the way male pubic hair grows all curly

• how do know it's not really a boy going through hormone changes?

• awe this worrys me I showed get her to take her pants off asap

• Maybe rub her chin or something then be like awww look you got some fuzz .. But don't make it look like you're disgusted or anything. Don't be mean about it... I mean she would be embarrassed but .. If she really likes you, then she shouldn't be too offended of yaay it to her nicely or jokingly. Either way though it should hint her and she'll go home and check it out in the mirror and get rid of it.. Maybe, unless she likes it lol :)

• i othink yu should wait a while I know a couple of girls that have that and guy friends mess around with that subject such as joking around. she laughs about it but lowkey she gets super embarressed and she gets sad. its a sensitive subject for girls that have that

• I don't see a way you could tell her without offending her. Besides you find yourself staring at it and when you speak you speak to the moustache. I had a friend like that, I said something about it and she was pretty offended. I even started off with "if I say someone will you promise to not get really really mad". Didn't talk to me for a week, though she did start waxing. Better not to say anything. Or just find someone whose physical flaws won't irritate you.

• in a polite tactful way when the issue comes up eg.) when you tell her about shaving or body hair...

• Lol that's kind of gross be real

• yeah if I have to shave I'm not kissing her either lol

What Guys Said 3

• "Sweet beard you got there, I've been growing mine out too!"

Or I don't know something like that :)

• hah maybe least she didn't have stumble like me that wouldve been really weird and mean she has to shave A LOT wonder what down stairs looks like

• Chances are she will get offended (and probably find you extremely shallow), but then I guess I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know.. She can probably bleach or wax it, but seeing as you're not even involved, I doubt she would do so to impress you!

• If you like her and just met her, wait a little bit until you know her to bring it up. You bring it up now, it'll hurt your chances in the long run.