Is 5'11 too tall for a girl?

Some guys at my school say I'm too tall and I was wondering, am I too tall? There are some pictures of me on my profile! I'm about

5 10- 5 11 ish.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well since I am 6' 2" I don't think you are to tall and you are very pretty so even if you were too tall I could make an exception.And you have a nice body!If I like a girl then I will overlook pretty much anything.Maybe most guys feel if you are taller then them you will look funny together.There is plenty of tall guys out there just go for the taller ones.You will probably want to be with a bigger and tall guy anyways.Go for guys that are on the basketball team.I think on average girls are 5'2"-5'6" so really I don't consider you too much taller and you are definitely not too tall.To tall to me would be 6' + and closer to 6' 4" would be too tall.Besides tall girls have sexy long legs and that is very hot!You wouldn't want a short guy would you?

What Guys Said 9

• Not at all. I'm a dude and I'm only 5'6. -.-' But seriously, there isn't such as thing as too tall. That's actually a pretty nice and decent height.

• Most guys (and girls I guess) think the guy should ideally be taller than the girl - my ex was actually a few inches shorter than me - to her relief - but she would never wear heels in front of me for that exact reason. If a guy is so shallow that he can't date a girl that's a bit taller than him, he's not worth your time. Cliché, I know.

Anyway I don't think you're too tall and I wouldn't care too much if my girlfriend was taller than me, as long as she had a great personality.

• My last girlfriend was 5'10" and I loved it...

• Not at all! I'm 6'5 so the taller the better :) I actually have trouble being with girls under 5'8 so there you go!

• Tell the little boys that their not man enough for you. hehehe 5' 11" isn't bad at all. I'd go out with 7'7" but haven't met one quite that tall myself.

• That is fine to me

• That's within my Ideal height range, so not too tall at all.

• Fine by me, I love tall women :)

• Not for me. I'm like an inch taller than you, and I know girls like to wear heels, so if it would really depend on whether the girl was okay with that or not. I wouldn't care.

What Girls Said 3