Wht do you think of the androgynous look?

If you don't know, the androgynous look is when girls dress ore boyishly but in a stylish manner. Do you think this look is hot?

Updates:
h t t p :// tomboyrevolution.blogspot.com/p/tomboy-style.html

Like this
Also, I'm just wondering because I have this outfit in mind for myself:

Wet look tights and Lace up ankle boots with heels on btoom

A white tank top with A black vest underneath a red plaid blazer

I've got long hair though so it won't be like really that androgynous

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• This is faux casual. I fin dit just looks fake all the way around, but there are some people that really go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it, personally...

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're wearing gender neutral clothing I think it's very cool when they can pull it off. Going off the pictures you linked though, that kind of freaks me out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really a fan. I like girlie girls better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the girly/feminine look.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm for a very feminine dainty looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • girls who look feminine but dress and somewhat act androgynous are hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I like the girlie look.

0|3
    0|0
    • Im with you sir, innocent girl looks are the cutest when they are dressed like cheerleaders, have a formal dress, summer skirts not those minileather sh*t but from nice alive looking fabrics and stuff like that.

• Well I like to vary my styles depending on my mood

Sometimes I do gurly, sometimes sporty, etc

And I don't think cheerleaders(especially they're uniforms) are very "innocent" lol

What Girls Said 7

• that's not androgynous (what you described in the update),it's just...clothes,normal girl clothes. I'm quite androgynous,so I guess I do like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually think its cool when guys and girls can be anddrogynous.

link

0|1
    1|0
  • I prefer masculine looking guys.

1|1
    1|0
  • i love it. if I were a braver person, I'd cut my hair short and wear more masculine clothing. not really the stuff posted on that link... more like tailored men's shirts and vests.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is the least flattering style on any woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it. Tailored cuts, deeper colors and looser fits. Looks amazing on the right girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • If by "the right girls" you mean ones who would look feminine in absolutely anything, then I totally agree! :P

• Show All
    • Yah I agree on the body type part, but usually to pull it off well inmy experience the girl has to have like a pretty feminine face so that she doesn't end up just looking like a guy

• Yup, definitely

• What? Are you talking about an actual style of trying to look androgynous?

Or about people who actually appear androgynous?

I don't think I would find people trying to dress androgynous on purpose very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm talking about when a girl would wear like a guys tshirt and like guys slim jeans