Girls, are tall guys unattractive to some girls?

I'm 6'3, is that a turn off to some girls? Or do most of you not care.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most girls like tall guys. Nearly all of the girls on this site prefer tall guys, and many of the short guys here are bitter about it.

I personally prefer short guys. 5'9" and under for me. But I'm in the minority. In fact, I'm so far in the minority that I say it all the time here and people don't believe me. But it's true. The last time I liked a guy over 5'10" was 9th grade.

Anyway, back to the point: Girls will love your height. Don't worry.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm 4'11 and my boyfriend is 6'1. I wasn't turned off by the fact he is taller, yet that's not why I love him. The only issues him and I have is sex, it's a learning process let's just say :) I know a girl who only dates tall guys, so it's just about finding that one women.

• not that I know of,but there are girls who don't like short guys,so there are probably girls who don't like tall guys

• Most girls like tall guys, and it's not a turn off :)

• Ifind tall guys very attractive. I don't know any girl that doesn't

• tall guys are cute

• Not a turn off , and I'm a very very short girl lol

• I don't care like the guy I like now is about an inch shorter than me and the guy I used to like was 6 inches shorter but tall guys give realllllllly good hugs

• Tall guys are my kind :D

It'll be awkward to bend over for me to kiss a guy, since I'm kind of tall myself :P

• No they are not a turn off..

What Guys Said 3

• From What I've gathered It seems that girls generally prefer guys who are ther height or taller and guys generally like girls their height or shorter. Obviously there are exceptions to the rule. To answer your question from what I've noticed it seems like its mainly the short girls (+- 5'0) who want super tall guys (6'0+). The height could get awkward for some, but I rarely hear that the height is unattractive.

• Are you bragging or seriously that confused?

• I've yet to meet one woman who was turned off by tall height.