What color should I dye my hair?

In the past I have been very experimental with my hair (I've had blond hair, brown hair, black hair, red hair, pixie cuts, ext.) and I currently have hair similar to this link

My skin tone is very similar to this: link

What color should I dye my hair? I'm not really liking the dark brown because I find it washes me out, I was thinking about this color link what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always been a fan of black hair on women, especially white women...don't know why. It adds an exotic touch.

What Guys Said 1

• the skin tone link did not work for me, but I like the red hair better then the dark brown.

What Girls Said 2

• You could definitely go red because you've got fair skin. And besides, it's light, so you could always dye over it if you don't like it.

• If you feel like a dark color washes you out, go for a lighter one. The link with your skin tone doesn't work but if you've got a light skin tone then I think it matches very well with the color you were thinking about:)