What kind of body do you prefer on a woman?

Which do you find most attractive:

1.Big Ass

2.Big Chest

3. Very thin

4. Average

5. larger body

1 link

2. link
3. link
4. link

Most Helpful Guy

• Put up pictures of each! I'd probably go with 2.

• 2 and 3 are the same link. And Katy Perry has the best body of those shown. Her chest is pretty awesome, and she's got a solid body otherwise.

• I know that two and three are the same, that was a mistake on my part. I had to put all of the links as separate comments because they were too long and when I went to fix it I had run out of updates that I could make! :/

Anyways I put he link to number three as a comment to someone up there^^

• Yeah. Still going Katy Perry. Her body is crazy hot!

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know what type of body you mean given the options. I mean all girls can have a variety of shapes and sizes but I think I might choose the big ass or chest then

• Big ass and bit more weight than average body

• Non of the above.

• Generally the 1st two.

• i like small girls, not rail thin, just smaller in general, I guess that's 'petite'

• 3 or 4...Very Thin or anywhere to Average...like small butt & small breasts...(:

• well..if it makes you feel any better..I would be fine with your physique...(:(:(:

• ahah thanks you're all heart :p

What Girls Said 0