Am I fat or normal and is it a deal breaker?

Hey all,

I'm 20years old. For my entire life I have been told that I'm not good enough for girls cause of my looks. so now I am so depressed. I used to weigh 350 but have lost a lot of it and am down to 195lbs. I am 5'11

Judging by mmy picture and my height/weight am I fat and is it a deal breaker?

Most Helpful Girl

• it's fine. don't worry about your appearance so much. focus on gaining back your confidence

What Girls Said 5

• that's not that bad for your height.. you could try to cut down your weight a bit more, but it's not a huge deal.. you don't look that bad off right now.. try to work on your confidence and people will notice your personality more than a little weight.. trust me.. so ya, you look fine.. not a big deal.

• first off , congrats on the weight loss. I currently lost a larger amount of weight and know how difficult it can be. secondly , your fine ! you look very nice in your picture and honestly if a guy and myself have a lot in common and he has a nice personality , looks won't really matter ,l to me atleast

• i don't think you are fat that weight is probably healthy for your height or at least close.

there's more to someone than their weight and looks, the fact that you lost that much weight says something about you as a person.

be happy you're healthy now, life is to short to be so conerned with looks

• you look fine.

• You weight is pretty normal for a man of your

height. Don't listen to your friends,

or laugh it off as a joke.

Weight shouldn't be a deal breaker,

(unless of course you can't move around

by yourself :p )

that's how it is where I'm from at least =)

good luck =)

What Guys Said 1

• Look in decent shape to me, congrats on the progress.