Do guys prefer girls who put effort into their looks, or girls who go natural?

Let's assume that they're equally attractive. Which one would you (as a guy) be more drawn to? One girl is wearing nice clothes, and obviously put some time into her hair and makeup, the other has her hair in a ponytail and is wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most guys will be more attracted to whoever's prettier. A pretty done up girl is hotter than an ugly casual girl, and vise versa.

Honestly, I see far more girls who don't put in enough effort because they think they're naturally attractive than the opposite (girls who would be prettier if they put in less effort)

• Not every girl who puts little effort in think they naturally attractive. I sure don't and I'm not much better when I do so you why bother. Just as long I'm washed and clean, I'm good to go :)

What Guys Said 5

• the girl who is more put together would be the more attractive one. Both sexes prefer the other to dress nicely and look their best.

• Either one is fine, but I'd probably be more drawn to the ponytail, t-shirt, and jeans combo.

• I like a little bit of both. Some makeup is okay, but don't go crazy. I don't want to kiss a cake with a lot of frosting. But closer to being natural is better.

• The girl with the pony tail jeans and a shirt, but a touch of make up to outline theyre eyes or theyre best facial feature wouldn't hurt

• I don't speak for all males...but...give me the ponytail and jeans & t-shirt ANY DAY OF ANY WEEK OF ANY MONTH OF ANY YEAR!...(:

What Girls Said 4

• The one who is more attractive. Life isn't a walking contest competing with some chick who does the opposite as you.

Do the opposite of what guys say cause that proves to be the most successful. They say the natural one yet they chase or end up with the one plastered in makeup cause there's more to a girl than whether she wears makeup or not.

• girls put in effort to look natural :P

• If they're both equally as attractive then the one in jeans and t-shirt why because she looks just as good as the other without putting much effort in so imagine how much better she'd look with a little effort.

• Wow I get TD for telling the truth.

• lol that depends on if the guy cares about his appearance or not