Do you think you're attractive?

I find that a lot of girls here are insecure and I don't mean it in a bad way, but then I look at their pics and I just don't see any reason why, all of you are beautiful. So do you think you're attractive? if not then why?

0|0
18|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly not all girls are beautiful, it annoys me so much when people say that because it so obviously not true. I mean if you see a girl who is 50 kg overweight, smells and has the face of a hippo I can guarantee that you won't think she is beautiful.

I know I am attractive, I have a really pretty face, prettier than a lot of girls and an average body. I think after how I was bullied when I was younger it is a miracle that I can even look at myself in a mirror let alone like it. There are a few things a wish I could change but really I like how I look.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I think I am fine but there are always people who keep putting me down,either the people that I know,or random people.I don't know why people need to push their insecurities to others.

Maybe its just a way for them to feel good about themselves,even tho they know it hurts others.Most of the time they 'success' because my confident level and self esteem are not that stable.Plus,the media pressure us with a lot of unrealistic expectations.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's very normal to feel insecure in

yourself, mostly if people doesn't comment

you for your looks.

But I like to believe that every person

got their own beauty =)

Try doing something your good at,

make people look at you/what you have done.

Athletics, dancing, singing etc..

people will comment you =)

At least that's what I've experienced through

my short life =)

1|1
    1|0
  • I think I'm good looking, but nothing show stopping. I wouldn't say I'm insecure, but I'm realistic about my appearance. I'm fairly confident in my looks.

0|2
    0|0
  • I think I'm average. But very good looking guys tend to go after me. So I suppose I must be fairly attractive. Although I don't see it.

0|1
    1|0
  • I wouldn't say I'm attractive to be honest I wouldn't chase or approach myself if I was a guy.

Though sometimes I can see that I have a good day and such, but I wouldn't say I'm attractive :)

I'm not my type :P

1|1
    1|0
  • Ineed to lose weight but I think I have a pretty face

0|1
    1|0
  • Yeah..i think I am attractive physically...i mean I don't look like a hobbiit or anything.I think my personality increases my attractiveness.But I do appreciate what I look like.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lately I've been working out more and stuff, so yeah I think I'm fairly attractive but not like super hot or ugly or anything lol

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm GORGEEEOUS. (kidding I'm pretty average :p)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah its true. I'm very insecure. The reason why I don't go after guys I like. I hate my face shape and short legs.

1|1
    0|1
  • I know many that says that they find me attractive "dreamgirl" , sometimes I do find my self attractive and self confident when I walk outside but somedays I feel insecure , when guys look at me I thing omg is there something wrong with my face or etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm average and very insecure. I don't know why I am so insecure :(

0|1
    0|0
    • I actually thought you looked pretty damn attractive in your last pic, just sayin lol

• Well I think I look fine, average though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think am fairly attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

When I look in the mirror I don't see beautiful. When I compare myself to other girls who are considered attractive, I realize I'm nothing like them. I've never had a boyfriend or even been asked out by a guy. Guys rarely even talk or look at me. In the past I have had many people tell me that I was unattractive-guys, people who I thought were my friends, even my own family.

Aside from the physical stuff I don't think my personality is all that great either. I'm a pretty nice girl and I always try to do the right thing but that's not really going to help me in the areas of my life where I'm the weakest.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I do. do I tink I'm super model gorgeous...no. but I think I'm attractive

0|1
    1|0
  • I think I'm pretty but not enough so for a guy to actually approach me. There are much prettier girls around me who are much more outgoing than me and they're the ones guys are going after.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Tiny Hindu women find me irresistible.

3|2
    1|0
  • Personally no... I try to do the best I can as far as exercise goes, but I'll always dislike my face, as for surgery, I would entertain the thought, but always call it quits when I realize it'd be getting rid of a part of me that connects me to my dad.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate my face. But I don't think I'll ever be willing to change it through surgery. I am who I am.

Where to begin, my face appears too long, chin and nose stick out too much from my face, nose has a terrible bridge, no visible cheekbones, slightly sunken eyes and a relatively large forehead. Also, when I smile there's a pretty high tooth:gum ratio and lines appear on one cheek but not the other. Finally, I have a collection of scars on my forehead, the longest maybe 3/4 inches long.

Oh, and my hair is curly on one half of my head and not the other.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh, I think I'm a decent looking guy and if I worked hard to get into great shape I'd be really good looking I think.

1|1
    0|0
  • Have you seen my avatar?

I'm f***ing gods gift to the eyes

Should give me best answer cause I'm so hot

link

1|1
    0|1
  • Meh, I'm okay. Not particularly bad-looking. Not particularly good-looking.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Don't think I've ever ever gotten an interested glance from the "fairer" sex. That's the way it goes I suppose. Life could have dealt me far worse cards.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm decently attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • once in a blue moon but for the most part no

0|0
    1|0
  • No I don't think I'm even average, maybe a train wreck would be a mild comparison.

Not fat or anything but I've yet to hear anyone say I look attractive, ever, and I'm in my mid 20's from here its only downhill.

0|0
    0|0