Guys, do you preferre blondes or brunettes?

blondes? brunettes? lets finally find out the truth!

Most Helpful Guy

• This is gonna sound lame, but I really don't have a preference. However, a blond who dyes her hair brown, or a brunette who dyes her hair blond (or gets highlights) can be REALLLLLLLY sexy.

What Guys Said 10

• Black hair, brown skin, brown eyes...perfection.

• I've always been crazy about brunettes.

I've read that guys generally who are more after sex are into blondes because they have more of those "sex feromons"; brunettes, on the other hand, mostly have a sense for family life and that's why it's generally said that "men love blondies but marry brunettes in the end". That would correspond with my nature - I have never been into sex adventures or one night stands and have always longed to find one true love for life, and that may be a reason for my soft spot for brunettes in spite of being dark-haired myself.

But as long as a girl has an irresistible charisma, the hair color hardly ever matters.

• Brunettes most of the time but some blondes are cute too.

• Any discussion about hair color needs to include redheads. Maybe it's the Irish in me, but fire on her head = fire in my loins. 1. redhead 2. brunette 2. blonde.

• Out of just the two? Brunette for me, I can't help it, I'm a total sucker for it. Especially with green eyes!

• all hair colors are sexy, I do have a sweet spot for redheads and dark black haired women though, very beautiful

• i prefer blonds with blue eyes

• Blondes of course!

I thought everyone knows it already!

• Blondes, just.

• Redheads.

What Girls Said 3

• Red heads! Lol

• this is so stupid! there are other hair colors other than blond and brunette. its just a hair color!

• yes, but this is a common statement isn't it? I wanted to see if most men were into blonds because that's what is said, the truth is, its usually I constent battle between blonds and brunettes :)

• wow. how original.