What's the perfect height for a girl?

What do you think is a perfect height of a girl? Does it matter to you how tall/short the girl is? Just want to see your opinions :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 5'11 myself, I don't really care about height too much. I'd rather date a girl who's taller than me and has a great personality than a girl who's shorter and a total bitch. If it feels right I would definitely not turn a girl down just because of her height. Sure it might be a tad awkward but if he/she can accept you for being so short/tall, I'm sure you can return the favour!

What Guys Said 4

• My ideal range is around 5'5 to 5'11. I'm 6'0 myself. Overall, it doesn't really matter how tall/short she is to me. I would even be willing to date someone taller than myself.

• trust me men don't really care about height

• I'm 6'3" and tend to go for shorties. I don't really know why, they just always win me over. =P There's no perfect height in my opinion. I don't judge girls on that. I just work with whatever I've got going.

• a little shorter then me, I don't like having to bend down to kiss someone haha

What Girls Said 4

• link

short girls ftw

• Interesting. =) I think it has more to do with the psychology of the girl then the actual psychical characteristic itself, but that's just from my own anecdotal experiences.

• entirely possible. There've been a couple different studies done and they all have the same results, so I guess being a short girl and tall guy is a pretty good thing.

• Short girls tend to appreciate tall guys more then tall girls do. Probably goes to that need to feel safe and protected. =)

• I certainly hope height

doesn't matter

since I'm short hihi. =)

• It depends on the guy but I think when she's shorter or same height as guy when she's in heels

• 5'5"