What do you guys really think?

So when I go out I see a lot of girls with the fake eye lashes, hair extensions, fake boobs and fakes nails and I wanted to know if you guys actually like all that stuff?

Personally I just have my nails done when I'm going out which are the only fake things on me.

But what do you guys really think of all that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously I'm not a guy but what the hell. I think it depends on how excessive and tasteful the girl is with all of these things. I feel like if you came out of the house with all of this sh*t on, you're setting yourself up to look like Frankenstein. But, if you have the money, and are getting good quality stuff, you're probably going to pull it together nicely. Either way, who are we to interfere with things that make a person feel better about themselves? If they want fake things, and it makes them feel more confident, so be it. Personally, that is way too much money and effort- but whatever, everybody is different.

What Guys Said 5

• There is a strange dichotomy -- guys say they like natural but the made-up girls get the extra looks. However, I am not sure that the heavily made-up girl gets actual respect. I am like that. The "fake" girls get my attention, but when it comes to being serious about a female, give me the cute not-so-made-up girl next door.

• idk how Longshot got voted down for his answer. Most guys say they prefer the natural type but the fake ones are what catch our eye first and foremost. Now, if we're talking BEYOND physical attraction (intellectual, emotional, spiritual, etc) then most of us including myself will def. prefer the "natural" cutie

• To me anything natural is better then fake.

If a girl has more fake features on her then real then it just screams high maintenance to me, which is a turnoff. If she has one or two features I'd have to see what her personality is before I made a find conclusion on her.

• it looks hot and draws attention but nothing says ugly personality like an obviously materialistic woman. so in other words, good for sex bad for dating.

• Natural anything > fake anything.

What Girls Said 6

• Most guys are going to say they prefer natural. But, observe who's getting the most attention when they go out.

Guys will be attracted to the better looking girl, whether she's "natural" or not.

• Nothing's wrong with it. If you feel you look good, feel glamorous and pretty then why not? why is there so much negativity toward girls who doll themselves up? As long as you don't look tacky then what is the problem?

• Most wouldn't know at a glance, they (fakes) usually get a lot of attention too at first but when guys know they're fake things may change

• You don't want to be a jersey shore ho. Nails are usually okay if they aren't claw like. The other things...one alone okay but don't use them all.

• I think guys like that stuff, because if not, girls won't buy it & wear it. personaly I prefer my body to be natural (I wear only fake eyelashes), but I like it to look fake. people are much more attracted to natural "stuff" as long as it looks good.

• Guys will say they don't like it but don't pay attention to what they say, they don't know what they like.

To answer the question, I like them but don't overdo it. Like if you have fake nails don't have fake eyelashes, hair extensions, fake tan, etc. Keep at a minimum of one or two "fake things". Unless the natural look isn't something that you're remotely interested in, which some girls aren't into.