Do I have to be 'ripped' to be attractive?

to I have to be built like a chevy to get a girl to even notice me in a good way?

What do I honestly have to do to get a girl I like to actually LIKE me ? because for me it just seems hopeless

Most Helpful Girl

• First off.. you want a girl to like you for who you are, not how muscular you are. That being said, yeah you'll have girls notice you if you have a nice body. Just don't over do it.. I find the majority of women don't like their men to be too buff, I mean who wants to be with a guy that's always at the gym woking out, paying attention to his muscles instead of her? But like I said.. a bit of muscle it always sexy.. get a good six pack going and you'll have the girls drooling ;)

The best thing for you to do is just keep being yourself, if you put on a big show to attract some chick then your gunna realize how you two are nothing alike and it'll be a waste of time.

What Girls Said 9

• no you dont' have to be ripped to be attractive. I am actually attracted to guys who look healthy and he doesn' thave to be like mr. olympian for me to date him, I find that too much muscle can be a little intimidating actually lol. but it's ok if a guy does have it.

• no, I personally don't like it when a guy is too buff, he should be somewhere in the middle to show that he's strong but still someone you aren't afraid to hug lol

you don't have to try so hard to get a girl to like you, most of the time the girl you are chacing is just pretending not to want you when she does : / (i'm not like that I show a guy I like him but some girls like to play hard to get - the dumb ones because they don't realize that it's already hard enough for a guy to have the guts to ask a girl out)

good luck and as long as you look healthy girls should be interested XD

• Nope! Just be more confident and approachable. You just haven't met the right girls yet. You will, you're not going anywhere.

• absolutely not. I hate it when guys look like tanks.

• Not all girls like their men "built like a chevy"; I personally hate to see it--almost as if the testosterone levels aren't high enough, so they have to try and prove that they're a guy and sculpt their bodies to exude macho-ness. Kinda creepy lol...Don't change who you are because you're gonna attract girls that aren't what you were looking for. Do you :)

• No you don't have to be. Not ever "ripped" guys gets a girls attention. Believe it or not,some girls don't even like their guys really muscular. If you want to get noticed by a girl, there are others ways to get her attention. Personality, approach, just being yourself. A guy who has nothing better to give than his "ripped" bodies, aren't going to last long with a girl they want anyways.

• You don't have to be ripped for any girl to like you. A lot of girls do like that, but I'd rather have a guy that was hilarious and nice than a guy who had a perfect body. Be genuine nd funny,and somebody is going to think you are super adorable. Besides, you're young. You have plenty of time to grow and fill out. Girls your age are a little dumb sometimes anyways. They don't always know what they want.

• being ripped is never a bad thing, but if you look like mr olympia er whatever he's called, well that's just desgusting

• You do not have to be ripped. Be yourself. (Stupid, common answer I know but work with me) You will hear it forever, be yourself, be yourself, be yourself. It gets annoying, I know, but it's true. The girl you get will love you for you. (Again a common, annoying answer) I promise those stupid words usually turn out to be the best thing to do. If you wanna catch a girl, do what you're good at. If you are funny, make a joke. If you love to skate, or play sports, or paint, or whatever you love, then do it. Use your own talents to make yourself the dream guy.

What Guys Said 0