Do you think skinny jeans should be outlawed for men?

Do you think skinny jeans should be outlawed? Do you think that it makes men look off wearing them? Do you think they should call them denim yoga pants for men?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't know really
  • I will join you on your fight to ban them! For Sparta!!!!!!
  • Triple Stack Bacon with bacon Burger!!!!!!!!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Skinny jeans are awfully disgusting on men .. and on certain women! .. it doesn't look manly at all , okay fine , not all men wanna look manly .. but isn't it uncomfortable ? okay fine .. nature was not generous with some men.. listen , it's just ugly! .. Baggy are ugly too .. normal pants , yes men should wear normal pants :)

• YES!

I think guys should stay away from the skinny jeans!

• I actually like skinny jeans on men as long as it doesn't look too tight, SOME men can pull it off but in a way I do prefer guys to wear non skinny jeans, it really just depends on the guy.

• Men should never wear them lol. They might as well wear cold gear instead lol

• actually I kind of agree with you in some way. Older men should NOT wear skinny jeans, I think the younger guys like teenagers I think could pull it off depending on their body figure haha.

• I dig skinny jeans for guys...if they have the body to wear it...why not?

• Most teenage guys can do it depending on their style and body type,there's a lot of factors in it too it's hard to explain generically. But as an overall view guys should not wear skinny jeans.

• yes! and fat people too. they just don't look right

What Guys Said 6

• I'm guilty of wearing skinny jeans in high school because I was still rock and roll, don't do it anymore as they feel tight and not comfortable anymore. I wear straight legs now.

• I don't wear skinny jeans cause it doesn't feel comfortable at all.

I wear straight cut or denim or I have them tailored to my taste.

It f***ing hurts to wear them, I don't know how people do it, but to eachs own I guess

• Just imagine a dog running after them on day. They will pull a muscle trying to get away lol

• i tried even running away in the jeans I wear on the daily basis, difficult as f***!

• No, I mean God knows why but some guys genuinely like them I guess... can't imagine all that restriction is good though, they'll see the effects in the future

• I did it, it was dumb, if I ever do it again I'd neuter myself.

• If you want to live in a fascist world, sure start outlawing everybody's freedom to dress the way they want...

• It's all a matter of taste. Personally I don't wear them, I like normal pants.

But hey, I think those huge gangsta baggy pants look absolutely idiotic. Should they be outlawed too?

• no...but guys who wear skinny jeans should be outlawed