Girls: Chest size wivestale?

Ok,have you guys ever heard or had experience with wearing a bra to bed? According to my friend if you wear a bra to bed it restricted the growth.

1.Have you had any experience with this?

2.Is it just an old wivestale?

3.Do you think it's true?

Most Helpful Girl

• Old wives tale. Lol

Genetics and hormones will determine the size not wearing a bra at nighttime.

What Guys Said 3

• It's probably as effective as wearing an oversized bra so your breasts "grow into it". Sorry.

Doesn't work that way.

• Not true. That's a FACT.

• There's no science behind this, so I wouldn't think that it was true. But, you never know.

If you make sure to wear it around when you're out doing things through out the day, then you PROBABLY won't have to worry about your breasts resembling an old woman's at a young age.

What Girls Said 6

• It's an old wives tale. I used to wear bras to bed, and I still grew big. The only thing I got was red marks from wearing the bras too much.

Best to wear a 100% cotton sports type bra if you absolutely have to sleep with one on. The cotton allows your skin to breath.

Genetics are what determines how big your boobs will get.

• I am a 32A, and I almost never wear one to bed. I guess that makes me living proof that it's just a wivestale lol.

• U mean your too big? Weight gain and loss is about the only other thing that can effect you size.

Thanks for BA :)

• No,I'm too small...and pretty uneven lol way too small :p plus,I can't direct where I'd want my fat to go in gaining weight to make my boobs bigger so that'd be a dangerous bet to make and have a lot of risks :/

• Well I was a 34c and then I stopped wearing my bra to sleep and went up to a 34d

It might have been a coincidence tho

• well my mom told me it isn't good to wear a bra at bed, but I forget the reason why ahah.

• You might be sore in the morning

if you do that =)

but I'm pretty sure that

it won't restrict the growth =)