Is 6'6 too tall for a guy?

I'm 6'6 and girls always seem too break up with me because they say I am too tall. :/

Most Helpful Girl

• if they break up with a guy for his height, those type of girls are shallow...you dont' want those...

I've dated guys about my height and taller 6'1 or 6'2. I haven't dated a guy that tall yet but I don't think I would be turned off because of height alone.

What Girls Said 14

• I'm pretty sure they wouldn't break up with you just because of your height. If that was the case they wouldn't of said yes in the first place. So I think it's something else that's making them break up with you sorry to say.:/

But I'd be fine with someone who is 6'6. My ex was 6'4 so it wouldn't be much different. You'll just have to bend a little to kiss..and holding hands is extremely awkward feeling because the arm lengths are so different lol.

• Its not too tall for a guy but this height is too tall for the girls who are like under average height.

• For me it is but I have some tall friends that find it hard to have a guy taller than them but they're like 5'7

• for me it would, I don't really like tall guys.

• You're fine.Make some money in the NBA.Dolla,Dollah billz ya'll.

• The taller the better. I like super tall guy :)

• You must be going out with extremely shallow girls if they break up with you because you are to tall. That is crazy. I would love someone that much taller than me!

• There is no such thing

as too tall I think =)

Atleast where I'm from

being tall is a good trait =)

• I'm sure it could be other things than your height, they are just afraid to say what it really is. Find a taller girl to go out with.

• Nope, it wouldn't bother me.

• nope I find that a great hight :)

• Not for tall girls that are 6"

• It's doesn't really matter to me.

• Yes

What Guys Said 4

• No.

I used to work with a 7' guy.

A female coworker who'd been out in a club with him more then once said women would routinely shove her out of the way to get to him. Literally.

• I'm 5'1 and girls never even wanted anything to do with me because they say I am too short.

Sucks to be you.

I'd rather be tall. Count your blessings.

• I haven't really noticed a problem with that and I'm around 6'5" perhaps there is another problem?

• this is a first.