Would you change your appearance based on crushes exes?

If your crush solely dated brunettes and you are blond would you go dark or vice versa

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. Certainly not for just a crush, and definitely nothing as drastic as hair color. But if I was dating someone and they didn't like something about how I look, I might change it if it's not a huge deal. Like say they hated when I wore polos, I don't really wear polos all that often and would be fine doing without them. But if they hated when I wear button downs, we'd have a problem because personally I love button downs. So if it's something I really like, then no. But I wouldn't be totally against changing myself at all.

What Guys Said 4

• Not a chance! If she can't like me for me, then why should I bother? I'm not changing myself for anyone. If I'm not good enough for her, then she's definitely not good enough for me. Take me as I am or not at all.

• nah. facial reconstruction surgery is a tad too far.

• No, I would rather someone be attracted to me for who I am, then change myself to fit their bill.

Example, I personally think brunettes look awesome. My favorite. However, I have no problem with blondes and am even taking one to prom. I would never in 1000 years tell her that I prefer brunettes, because I find her very attractive anyways.

• Yes I would be willing to change certain aspects...but coloring hair would probably not be one of those..I would probably be willing to grow my hair out or cut it shorter or add or subtract a moustache...but I am not a blond and I would not go that route...(:

What Girls Said 13

• Actually...very reasonable question. Very...

I thought about it, girls keep their eyes on their guys exes, specially if the guy was dumped. Is she better than me , and I have to take what's left? It sounds so ugly,but truth.

Other than then,id never change to someone I am not, but I'm still searching for who I am.

• No, they left them for a reason so I wouldn't become like them. I'd hope he liked me as me not change me into his ex

• No. If it's to the point where he ONLY dates certain physical features, then that means I'll have to keep that up for life in order to retain his affection/attention and/or he only loves them for that rather than the whole package which to me isn't really love.

• No.

• No, that's silly. My appearance is up to me and I would never change it based on somebody else's preferences.

• nah I wouldn't feel right about it.

• No because it is an insecure, pathetic and kind of creepy thing to do. Anyway if the color of your hair determines if he is into you or not I can't imagine him being the best of guys anyway.

• No way!

There is a reason that all those brunettes are his exes girl ;)

• for a crush? no.

but when I'm in a relationship with him, I would think about it...

• Ha hell no.

• Umm... pathetic to say but I have. Well in my defense it was before we were at all together, I liked him from afar kind of lol and noticed he liked blond hair... Sooo I got highlights. Lol well I don't believe it's the highlights that are keeping us together because I'm back to natural but there's a good chance it initially caught his eye

• No. I'm not going to change myself for others

• Nope. If he chooses not to date me because his exes are all blond and he prefers them, then he should go date a blonde.